What to bring to an appointment?
- Referrals are required prior to booking appointments. Staff will contact you in regards to booking an appointment once we have received the referral.
- Medicare card, Department of Veterans Affairs card (DVA), Private health fund card.
- A completed New Patient information form.
- List of medications you are taking.
- If your GP has ordered blood work or performed a biopsy we require these tests results.
We do not make appointments through email.
Dr Alan Donnelly’s rooms is a private practice, payment is required on the date of service. This is NOT a bulk billing practice.
Payments can include:
- EFTPOS (No American Express or DINERS cards accepted)
- Bank deposits