What to bring to an appointment?
- A GP or Specialist referral. A referral is essential to be able to receive a Medicare rebate.
- Medicare card, Department of Veterans Affairs card (DVA), Private health fund card.
- A completed New Patient information form.
- List of medications you are taking.
- If your GP has ordered blood work or performed a biopsy we require these tests results.
Please make sure you contact the rooms on 9380 9690 to make an appointment. We do not make appointments through email.
Dr Alan Donnelly’s rooms is a private practice, payment is required on the date of service. This is NOT a bulk billing practice.
Payments can include:
- EFTPOS (No American Express or DINERS cards accepted)
- Bank deposits